Tuesday 3 December 1974

Summative Assessment Plan

This is a typed up copy of the plan I wrote for my summative assessment. As there were so many processes in my makeup I wanted a step by step plan to follow so I did everything in the right order to keep me calmer.

1) Tie hair back in a low ponytail (smooth with gel spray at top)

2) Put bald cap onto head

3) Cut slit for hair and for the ears

4) Stick down bald cap with pros-aide

5) Bleed edges with acetone

6) Colour front of bald cap with orange greasepaint to camolflauge hair (powder lots afterwards)

7) Put pros-aide in nose and transfer to skin

8) Dry pros-aide until clear and stick nose down in the middle

9) Stick any edges down.

10) Bleed away flashign with IPA and blend out prosthetic edges

11) Repeat process for chin piece

12) Repeat process for eyebags

13) Colour the whole skin with paint, covering over lips and eyebrows

14) Powder whole face

15) Fill in eyebrows

16) Draw in lips

17) Blush, contour and highlight face.

18) Put on wig.

19) Stick down wig with mastix.

20) Re-shape wig and apply shine spray

21) Put on the headress.

No comments:

Post a Comment